So you’ve decided to join the world of Full Spectrum CBD. This is great news and congratulations on your choice! The next step though, choosing a brand, can be overwhelming. There are hundreds of brands out there each offering different qualities and experiences so it can feel like an impossible task to find the right one for you.
Before we get into the nitty gritty of actually choosing a brand let’s start with some basics that are necessary when considering CBD oil as treatment for any physical ailment or just for daily wellness.
What Is Full Spectrum? What Does That Mean?
Full spectrum is derived from agricultural hemp plants that contain large amounts of CBD, CBDA (Cannabidiolic Acid), CBG (Cannabigerol). You should know that Full spectrum is not the same as CBD oil. Full spectrum contains many of the cannabinoids and plant compounds such as CBDA, CBC, Terpenes, Phytonutrients, Flavonoids and more. CBD oil on the other hand is just an isolated form of cannabidiol that has been created for medical purposes.
It’s important to note that these are all different forms of cannabinoid products. Each one containing their own properties (such as anti-inflammatory) that react with our system in slightly different ways.
Simply put full spectrum is all inclusive where as CBD oil might be considered selective or partial because it only includes certain aspects of this amazing plant.
Why Is It Important To Use A Full Spectrum Product?
A full spectrum product provides you many benefits some of them are listed below:
- Better absorption of the product, as hemp contains more than just CBD and using a full spectrum product allows you to absorb all the other helpful cannabinoids and terpenes into your system.
- You are provided with many different health benefits at once, this is because its not just one specific cannabinoid that interacts with our bodies but instead it uses a vast array of them working together to create an enhanced effect in your body.
- It gives the user a wider spectrum of choice when choosing their method of application which may be used multiple times daily for maximum effectiveness as well as being able to choose between oral ingestion through dietary methods of consumption or applied topically to relieve difficult symptoms such as joint pain.
4.You will also get much greater relief from pain, especially if you take your dosage in the form of an edible.
- You will save a lot of money since full spectrum oil usually is much cheaper than CBD isolate oils.
- It’s a natural remedy instead of taking harmful pharmaceutical pills with nasty side effects.
- No THC! As CBD hemp oil comes from cannabis plant it should contain 0% THC meaning that there won’t be any psychoactive effect at all, and thus no “high”. CBD Comes in Various Potency Levels:
Abstract: CBD oil is an increasingly popular substance used to treat a variety of aches and pains. Many people like the effects of CBD but cannot smoke it for various reasons. The good news is that there are many full spectrum oils on the market that you can take orally – without smoking! You will get much more relief with a full spectrum product than with CBD Isolate alone.
Where You Can Buy Full Spectrum
You can buy best full spectrum in Pueblo CO and Colorado Springs CO from a variety of retailers, but the best place to buy full spectrum is directly from Colorado CBD. The main reason for this is that by buying directly from the producer you are able to get a much better deal on your product and support Colorado jobs at the same time. Other than that when you purchase full spectrum it comes direct from the source in its natural form with no additives which makes it less expensive overall. Reach out to [Contact] if you would like more information about how to buy full spectrum in Pueblo CO or Colorado Springs CO or have any other questions about medical CBD laws, regulations and policies found here in Colorado Springs.